can we always be this close forever and ever?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren nodded at Frey’s words and got on with it. At the pointed look the deity gave them, the summoner fought back his instinctual fear response and stared right back. He smiled faintly at their comment. "I'll avoid being dull then." It might've come off a little flippantly, but he was more alive than he'd ever been, and was fucking and doing things that he, at least, found exciting. In short, he was happy. So his tone was certain and excited.

Letting out a huff of laughter, he looked away at their comment. However, his eyebrows rose. "I guess that doesn't mean I won't get it either?" He found himself steeling his spine. "In that case, there was one other thing."

Then, not wanting to keep the god waiting again, the Launceleyn just straight up said it. "I was wondering if you could strengthen my mind the same way you strengthened my body." His mind flashed to the illusion magic he'd been tortured with as a child and to Oia'i'o's declaration that she could send him wherever she willed until he wrestled the images into submission.

Purchased a god quest with MP!
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can we always be this close forever and ever? - by Loren - 12-16-2019, 09:32 PM