can we always be this close forever and ever?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Although it might’ve been unwise, Loren laughed at Frey’s comment. ”Technically I never said I was doing it for you. Maybe I want a little excitement in my life.” His voice came out quite happily. ”The good kind, at least.” His eyes crinkled as he thought about how he’d been spending his nights with Abasi. And mornings, and days sometimes.

As they listed all the ways that this could go for the summoner, he smiled back at them, not at all perturbed by the imagery. ”Maybe. And maybe I can think of worse fates than being used as lube by you. At least that means I'd go out with a bang.” Then the corners of his lips twitched upwards into a full grin for a brief moment. ”Plus I think I’m still too skinny to be a satisfactory snack, especially for you.” It was weird to be glad that he was still underweight.

Loren immediately shook his head. ”No. I'm sorry. It doesn’t have to be magic. Just...something to guard my mind.” He spoke more quietly this time, but no less firmly.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can we always be this close forever and ever? - by Loren - 12-16-2019, 10:12 PM