can we always be this close forever and ever?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
frey

"Well you did ask what I gave a fuck about." The god drawled back, finding the Launceleyn's normally charming-wit more argumentative than playful. After all, the deity didn't give a fuck what Loren did with himself, orgasms and the like aside.

"Well I'll keep that in mind." They chuckled with a lazy and languid shrug of their shoulders as they plopped another crisp bite of apple into their mouth.

"Sounds like you're asking for a condom-hat." Frey chuckled, one of their ankles revolving in a slow circle. Licking their lips, a sensation that Loren would keenly feel, Frey leaned back on the branch, revolving beneath it and landing nimbly on the ground. Striding towards the Launceleyn, the deity reached forward to curl their fingers behind the shell of his ear, cupping his entire scalp with a pleasurable pressure.

"I can do that honeybunch. But first you have to prove that there's something in there to protect first off. And secondly? That you're strong enough to do it on your own. Then a few other things just for fun. Y'think you can do it? The catch is, you've gotta agree before I'll tell you what it is you have to do." The point being, that he probably wouldn't like it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: can we always be this close forever and ever? - by Frey - 12-18-2019, 06:48 PM