Teachings of the Divine
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be
”Will Frey show up this time?” Rhett asked, carrying his offering of pears carefully with two hands.

”I don’t know, sweetie, they might. They are very busy so it is a blessing when they do appear.” Phoebe said gently, patting his head, her own basket of fruits and honeysuckle tucked in her elbow.

”Will they like my tarts?” Jax asked, a big grin on his lips, holding the plate filled with rather lopsided peach tarts that, while hideous, had been made with enthusiastic childish energy.

”Oh yes, I am certain they will.” she said with a smile at him.

Cormac was already at the shrine, his offering of apples placed down next to Pim’s piece of wood that he had shot with lightning, leaving a very interesting pattern in its wake. The boy was bouncing on his heels, full of energy with no good outlet for it.

Once all of the offerings were placed on the shrine, Phoebe and Pim corralled the boys to stand in a line and got their little chubby hands clasped to pray. ”Thank you, Frey for helping everything grow!” they all said in unison – or something to that effect anyways, they were six, Phoebe wasn’t going to demand perfection from them. That would be a practice in futility.

”If you would spare me some of your time, I’ve a question for you.” Phoebe said, hoping her friend might appear. It had been a very long time since she had seen them.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-11-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-12-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-12-2019, 02:48 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-16-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-18-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:30 PM