Teachings of the Divine
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be
Phoebe smiled broadly when her friend appeared, laughing lightly as they teased her. ”Well, I know you don’t like your time wasted so as much as I’d love to sit and chat over tea, I try to make sure to have something of substance to discuss.” she said, allowing the warmth and pleasure of being in Frey’s presence wash over her. The boys stared up at the god in awe, blue eyes wide and jaws open slightly. ”These are my nephews, Cormac, Rhett, and Jax.” she introduced, gesturing to them. It wasn’t really necessary for Frey but the boys were still learning basic manners. ”Boys, this is Frey.”

”You’re so awesome!” Cormac said, bouncing on his heels as he gazed up at the muscular warrior, garbed in the most magnificent armor with a sword like Krosis on his hip, and long blonde hair with a full beard like their father had had (so yes, Frey looked like Thor pretty much). ”And you’ve got glasses too!” Rhett said with a big grin, his version of Frey very much like Cormac’s but bespectacled like himself. Jax on the other hand didn’t see a thunder-god like person, but someone warm, and friendly in a flour covered apron and very fancy hat. ”I got a tummy too!” Jax said with a gleeful laugh, patting his chubby belly, which Jax-Frey also had.

”He doesn’t have a tummy, it’s all flat.” Rhett corrected.

”Yeah, he does, look, it’s right there!” Jax said, and walked right up and gently poked Frey’s belly. Six-year olds and boundaries were not well acquainted.

Phoebe sighed and shook her head, giving Frey an apologetic smile, jumping in before things got out of hand. ”Boys, Frey looks different to everyone. Sometimes they are a boy, sometimes a girl, sometimes they have a tummy and sometimes they don’t. They shape-shift.” she said, explaining in terms they could understand, which elicited a collective ’woah’ from the gaggle. ”And Jax, what have I said about poking people?” she said, a bit more sternly, to which the young chubby boy quickly responded by apologizing to the god.

But Frey liked their offerings which made their little chests all swell with pride. ”No, no, nothing about the blight.” Phoebe said with a light laugh. ”I am working to make medical advancements but…cadavers leave something to be desired.” she said. They decomposed quickly and the people they were had died for a reason, leaving them less than perfect specimens to understand how the body worked – and that was if people would let the College have them in the first place. ”I wondered if perhaps there was a way to…make better samples – like a plant I could grow that produced intact bodies we could use for study.” she said, hoping the explanation made sense.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-11-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-12-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-12-2019, 02:48 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-16-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-18-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:30 PM