Teachings of the Divine
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be
Phoebe laughed a little and nodded. ”I am more of a rule follower than breaker, I admit.” she said with a light shrug. But the implication that followed – that she was trying to put Frey out of a job – left her gazing up at them in horror. M-me? Replace you? Oh, never! I couldn’t ever replace you! I-I couldn’t and wouldn’t ever wish to or try to…!” but Frey laughed and it dawned on her panicked mind that her friend had been teasing her. She sighed in relief, still shaking her head slightly. The thought of replacing Frey would never have crossed her mind on her own, and to have it presented to her made her immediately shy away. She wished to help Frey, not replace them.

She nodded slowly as Frey described what she asked for, and listened carefully as they described the compromised plant they were willing to give. She considered the pros and cons of it for a moment. Though it would be useful to see how the organs all interacted together in the body, she could probably find a way to see that in someone alive (maybe one of those machines that could take pictures of the inside like Sunjata had talked about?), and as far as practicing operating on the body as a whole, cadavers would work just fine of that, and these individual organs would do as well. She smiled brightly at Frey and nodded. ”That would be brilliant! We could learn so much with a plant like that!” she said, a hint of excitement in her voice.
phoebe

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-11-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-11-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-12-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-12-2019, 02:48 AM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-16-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Frey - 12-18-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Teachings of the Divine - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:30 PM