[se] filling in the blanks as we go
Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
”I suppose you don’t.” she said with a light laugh, shrugging her shoulders. Either way, she was more than happy to receive the flowers. She snorted a laugh and rolled her eyes at the implication of her need or wanting a good arm exercise. ”Are you sure? You don’t think I could pull off arms the size of tree trunks?” she said, flexing one of her skinny arms as if to show off. Though really, there wasn’t much there to flex.

What was new with her? A loaded question if there ever was one.

”Well…I’ve another quest from Frey…to make plants to help my research.” she added the last bit quickly, so he knew it wasn’t another find someone to bed sort of thing. ”Balancing the college and my practice and the boys as kept me pretty busy. We will be doing some upgrades here pretty soon once I get it all mapped out…and Rexanna is going to recommend me for a seat on the council.” she said, smiling at him nervously. She still wasn’t entirely sure if she would be any good at it if she was voted on, but she was willing to try.

Messages In This Thread
[se] filling in the blanks as we go - by Remi - 12-11-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: [se] filling in the blanks as we go - by Remi - 12-11-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: [se] filling in the blanks as we go - by Remi - 12-18-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: [se] filling in the blanks as we go - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: [se] filling in the blanks as we go - by Remi - 12-23-2019, 04:17 PM