[GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that
open (to everyone but bastien)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
So far, nothing was really catching his eye or well, nothing that he actually needed. Yeah, there were pretty scarves and other things that he'd like, but now was not the time to get things for himself. Right now, he needed to focus on getting his person their gift. Honestly, he was a bit excited to actually do this, hopeful that what he had planned would fulfill Bastien's wishes. Alas, nothing was really working. He couldn't use the Guild's supplies seeing as Bastien would find out, leaving him to rely strongly on the idea that someone in the market would happen to have everything he needed.

A voice next to him called out, obviously addressing him as nobody else was really in the same vacinity. Turning his head, he saw a man who seemed to be trading furs. Now, if this hadn't been a time for gift giving, he'd absolutely take one. Oliver had learned from Sunjata that furs were amazing. Taking a couple steps closer, Oliver decided to at least properly give the man a response. "Unfortunately, no. I have a list of things I really need to get and furs really wont work in this case." That was going to be the end of it until an idea dawned on Oliver. "But, if you're willing to help me out, I will get a fur from you."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that - by Oliver - 12-17-2019, 05:11 PM