[GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that
open (to everyone but bastien)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
That's enough of a response and it's a fair one too. "Oh hell yeah it is. I'm getting used to it, though. I mean look at me, already trying to barter." He's not the best at bartering, far from it, but he's done well enough to get himself some nice things in the past. Plus, he helped out Harper, so that must be worth something.

There is a raise of his eyebrow. He wanted to know who this friend was and who on earth Peter was. He had never met a Peter since arriving, but considering he had no idea who that was, he probably wouldn't know who Nate was friends with. "No, my name is not Peter." That's when Oliver realized that he hadn't even introduced himself. Holding out a hand, Oliver offered the stranger a warm smile. "My name is Oliver." Hopefully, he'd receive a name in response.

Somehow, the man takes his offer and Oliver does a small dance in his head, happy that he was successful in bartering. "A canvas or hell, a tapestry would be great. I'm sure someone here sells paints of some sort." Well, now would be a nice time to have creation magic but of course, he isn't gifted with such a thing. Maybe someday he'd get a useful magic. "We could start with the paint? Since it'll probably be easy to find something to paint on."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GGE] [Open] a little bit of this, a little bit of that - by Oliver - 12-25-2019, 03:53 AM