oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Loren sent an amusement pulse to Jigano. Somehow, I don’t think the gods are in the water supply. Or at least, I really really hope not. Can you imagine? At the bard's question, the summoner tilted his head, confused. However, understanding dawned and he let agreement spill through their bond.

Being on the receiving end of someone else's magic was a strange sensation for the Launceleyn. Well. Joke's on them, since I've discovered that emotions are a source of strength, not a sign of weakness. There was a great deal of certainty in Loren's thoughts about that.

Padding along, it didn't take them long to stumble upon the merchant who'd lost the birds. He settled down, fully content to let the white-haired man handle this interaction. However, his senses were peeled for any sign of trouble, though this time he was careful to keep his conscious mind in control of his body and his actions. No more haring (well, honey badgering) off after an errant ningo.
Never judge a book by its cover.

Messages In This Thread
oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: oh, it doesn't show signs of stopping - by Loren - 12-16-2019, 04:34 PM