Come Into My Parlour [open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Haai howls lightly at the finger that wags toward her, as the Fae releases Sunjata’s face from her grasp. And the comment she gives is something that intrigues him, considering the only other person he knew with a griffin was Jigano. “There is.” He offers with a light rumble of a chuckle, loosening up despite the wariness that still finds its way into his shoulders. “Did this other person with a griffin you met, have white hair by chance? He’s the only other one I know with a griffin.” He snorts, pausing then.

Pausing, as she darts around to his side with a hand on his shoulder and he can feel the wind from the fluttering of her wings, a strange sensation. “I suppose so.” He admits, feeling awkward and rather ridiculous for finding it suspicious – but well, he’d lived a life of being suspicious of nearly everything. He wasn’t used to the idea that someone would just openly do this without second, hidden thoughts. At least he has ways to get out of it though.

Still, he follows her gesture, settling along the ground with her, across from her and following through with it as he picks up a piece of fruit as well. “That’s surprisingly nice.” He rumbles with some amusement, biting down on the fruit about half way before offering it to Haai who devours it in one whole bite. He can’t deny that the fruit here tastes better than that of the Hollowed Grounds. But he assumes much of everything is better than there, at the end of the day.

Exploring, stretching my wings. It’s been awhile since I’ve been here.” He admits with a slight tilt to his head. “Are you glad the ban is lifted? I’ve heard the Fae don’t particularly like us that much. You’re… The first one I’ve met, actually.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-12-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-18-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-18-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-20-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-22-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-31-2019, 06:17 AM