Come Into My Parlour [open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
She confirms that the other person had white hair, and his lips curl in a small start of a smirk. She continues on, commenting that he was a story catcher, and the griffin was like a cloud. He can imagine how Haai might be the night to Isuma’s day, and he hums lightly in agreement. “I know of him.” He replies, giving her a brief smile to comment on her dreamy tone.

But he joins her, asks for his name, and his steel gaze meets her own eyes as she almost seems expectant, looking up beneath those dark lashes. “Sunjata.” He offers with a slight dip of his head, as though he’s greeting her for the first time. “And you are?” He gestures with a hand as if to ask far more formally, far more traditionally to old Korofi customs that it might be strange for Tarasha to see, but at least this way she’d learn of the different customs of different worlds.

And perhaps he should have chosen his words a bit more carefully, wondering if she’s taken offense to what he’s said. But anything beats the food that they grow in the Hollowed Grounds, after years and years of over farming and the dreary conditions, it’s not surprising in the end to see how much better things were when they weren’t there.

She mentions that he doesn’t have any wings, and his lips quirk up briefly at that comment. “Oh, but I do.” He reassures her with a nod of his head, spending the moment to shift into his navy macaw form, spreading his dark wings wide and eyeing her with gold ringed eyes, before he shifts back exactly where he was sitting while Haai continues to devour the food given to her.

At the mention of the ban being lifted, he nods in understanding. “What have you heard?” He asks quietly, wondering what the rumors were about the Grounders, whether they were true or not and if there should be some true concern – but as far as he was concerned, the people of the Grounds were relatively harmless all things considered. At least compared to Korofi. And he gives her a reassuring nod and smile as she says she’s glad to be his first, the briefest hints of amusement along the panes of his face at that.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-12-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-18-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-18-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-20-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-22-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-31-2019, 06:17 AM