Come Into My Parlour [open]
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
A snort leaves him at her teasing, at the wagging of her fingers. “Not for lack of trying.” He winks to her gesture, but quiets as soon as he explains that he’s an Outlander, not from around here and he smirks slightly at her pronunciation, but he doesn’t correct her. It’s almost… Endearing in a sense, and he shakes his head at that too. No Folk. “Nope. Just… Plain, boring people. Though they’re all about as tall as I am.” He offers with a small shrug.

At the hand gesture of greeting, however, he thinks on it for a brief moment. “Depends on the person, but those I’ve encountered it’s been common.” He offers her, smirk shifting to something almost lopsided, almost boyish. But he shifts, then, to filter his wings for a feather for her, a loose one that’s not a blood feather that he then shifts and gifts to her with a smile. He lets her inspect it before she tells him it’s not required, and he nods and shrugs his shoulders.

To each their own, he supposes.

Instead, he offers explanations for the questions she gives, over menaces and Ascended, of gods and what not. And he offers her a quiet nod at the mention of the Ascended, the agreement of the wrinkled nose that his steel gaze flashes over before he grabs another piece of fruit. He pauses only when she comments of deep gods or bright gods, and his head cocks slightly in interest. “I’m afraid I’ve never heard of any others…” He trails off, thinking back. “I know of Safrin, Frey, Ludo, Mort, Rae, Vi, and the Voice.” He offers, incase he’s missed any, gaze finding hers again as his dark brow raises in silent question.

But he comments instead on the question she’d poised earlier, a comment and another question over firsts, and he can’t help the rumble of amusement that leaves his chest, the crooked smirk that crosses his face as he shakes his head. “Not anymore, no. Caido is different from my world, though, so I suppose I should get used to it, huh?
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-12-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 04:18 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-13-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-13-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-18-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-18-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-20-2019, 06:11 AM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Sunjata - 12-22-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Come Into My Parlour [open] - by Tarasha - 12-31-2019, 06:17 AM