Mele Kalikimaka [GGE]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Kaimana was just letting it all hang out, wasn’t he? Jigano kept his eyes up, bemused as he watched the cheerful lad examine the waters below. His mention of ‘nice rocks’ however had the bard perking up eagerly, and he laughed with good humor at the notion of a trade. ”Gladly!” he agreed. ”Usually I try to trade knowledge for knowledge, but today, for you, I’ll make an exception and accept shiny stones instead!” He was teasing only a little, knowing Kaimana would take him at his word, and he didn’t want to cause another misunderstanding that would darken their day.

”I’m making a gift for Fiat Lux,” he said with a wink. ”I put my name in the hat and drew a gift for someone who wanted pretty jewelry. I’m here for pretty stones and goldfish scales to make some – and goldfish meat for dinner,” he added with a wry grin, unsure how Kaimana would react to meat-eating. Some of the Fae found it abhorrent, he knew, but he was a fox at heart as much as a man, and meat would always be a welcome addition to his diet.

Not to mention Isuma’s.

And Isuma was very happy to make Kai’s acquaintance, pushing her head happily into his fingers in a brazen demand for scritches around her rounded feline ears. ”I take it you’ve met Haai, then?” Jigano asked curiously. ”He’s the only other gryphon I’ve seen in the past year and a half that I’ve been here. Ah—hold on!” A swimming shape had caught his attention and he reached with his earth magic to pull up a quick pillar of stone beneath it, knocking it out of the water and towards the shore. He didn’t have a hook, but he had Attuned talons which served to quickly gut the creature before it could suffer long in the air on the shore.

Messages In This Thread
Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 12-13-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Kaimana - 12-17-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 12-18-2019, 03:41 AM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Kaimana - 12-21-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 12-21-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Kaimana - 12-29-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 12-29-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Kaimana - 01-02-2020, 04:08 AM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 01-02-2020, 05:36 AM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Kaimana - 01-12-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Mele Kalikimaka [GGE] - by Jigano - 01-13-2020, 12:16 AM