what is dead may never die
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
The Outlander is a mess of emotions, and though the Wraith likes to think she would be stoic in the face of losing everything that came before, she knows there are well-hidden weaknesses that would probably surface in this particular circumstance, too. She remains on the ground, silently watching the evolution of realization and how it hits the girl - for now she sees that the stranger is quite young, perhaps Melita’s age - and that must make it all the more difficult. A wince, tears, and trembling, pale, cracked hands before she seems to cast her old life aside in resignation. And yet, no wailing, no gnashing of teeth or sudden, desperate attempts to return to whatever - wherever - was before this.

She sees strength; a survivor fighting to regain control over the parts we can’t completely master. Wessex does not soften at this display, taking it all in as a patient, impartial observer who’s seen this kind of thing before. No rush, no fuss, unless the newcomer chooses to make one.

“You’re not dead, if that’s what you mean,” she replies quickly, with the faintest lift at a corner of her mouth. If she were, then surely they all are, and this is some collectively imagined purgatory. Not quite hell, but so excruciatingly far from heaven. “Come. Sit.” Her left hand thumps against the ground, indicating a spot beside her, currently well warmed by the sun. “I’m Wessex. I’ll tell you what’s happened.”

Messages In This Thread
what is dead may never die - by Vraska - 12-16-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: what is dead may never die - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: what is dead may never die - by Vraska - 12-16-2019, 03:33 AM
RE: what is dead may never die - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 07:34 PM