i can't save the world if i'm not happy anymore.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe chewed the inside of her lip as she stared down at the rich blue of her cloak, at the glint of silver against the dark metal of Reckoning. She tried to work through everything in her head, the thoughts pounding like a drum. He had been with her on that final contract, as he had been on so many others. He hadn’t fired that arrow. He hadn’t betrayed her. He hadn’t been toying with her for years, it hadn’t all been a lie. Her lips parted just barely as it got hard to breathe, and sharp pain lanced in her chest. She had betrayed him. Not the other way around. Sold him out to the king, left him to rot in the dungeons and face the gallows. Alone.

She should be dead. Silver Wing should have plunged his blade into the Assassin in Blue a long time ago.

Her eyes darted up at the sound of his voice, the absolutely normal expression on his face. Lips pursed and that tone in his voice… Ashe couldn’t quite identify the feeling of pairing it was this changed look of his - the facial hair and the tattoo and.. the distance. It was unsettling, such a casual and normal way of speaking when there was this vast chasm between them. She could almost hear the snap of ropes, the sound of snapping necks and strangled gurgles, kicking legs as ropes creaked. Her eyes shuttered, and she felt her body shake as wind swept through and over her skin. You did this, something cruel hissed at her in the back of her mind.

Then.. then Kalt stretched his hand out to her, and once again the world seemed to slow down around them. Her eyes locked on it, and she froze entirely for a moment. I’ll tell you about it later, kay? She turned her eyes up at him again with a long look, and she realized he meant that there would be a later. Lips parted as she let out a shaking breath, and she wondered if she should shift, if she should run. She wanted to, gods, she wanted to shift and just run and run and run until she couldn’t breathe again, until her paws bled, her legs shook, until she didn’t have to feel something break every time she thought anything.

The raven-haired girl glanced away from Kalt and his outstretched hand, turning to look over her shoulder at the suffocating dark that hovered, pulling inwards, down, down, down… For the first time since she approached the underground, icy claws of fear slowly sank into her heart. Her heart fluttered and her limbs felt light, and she turned away from it, back to Kalt and his offered help to rise to her feet. She stared at his hand for a long and quiet moment.. Then she flicked fire-blue eyes up to meet his. Run, idiot girl.

Ashe reached up and slipped her slender, scarred hand into Kalt’s.

[ end thread ]
ashetta
it's live or die my way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't save the world if i'm not happy anymore. - by Ashetta - 12-12-2018, 08:37 PM