in this ever-spinning playground (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
After encountering the hostile denizens of Whitebrim and speaking with Zariah, oh almighty Archmage of Halo, Amun had found himself curious about the regular folks of Halo. So once more he found himself dropping off a present at the portal. This time it was wood, because he didn't like to steal the same thing twice in short succession.

Then he'd walked down the long road to the Citadel, eyes peeled for any and all threats. Thankfully, he'd managed to avoid them, and eventually saw the tall walls in the distance. Grinning, he walked up to the guards, waving cheerfully at them when they glared. Then he was in, and he kept his eyes peeled for anyone and anything that might be useful. He was looking for either a market or the underground he was sure must exist, even in a place as desolate as this.

This time around, he knew that the distrustful looks were not to be trifled with. So as he sauntered through the streets, looking for something that might prove useful, he just met the hostile eyes with a hard look of his own. If they tried to screw with him, they'd be in for a rude awakening.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
in this ever-spinning playground (open) - by Amun - 12-16-2019, 09:49 PM