Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren had somehow ended up in charge of the Loreseekers stall, despite being its newest member. Maybe because he was the newest member, actually, now that he thought about it. Honestly, though he’d grumbled about it, he didn’t mind. In fact, he was kind of excited

Which was why he was actually doing the whole shouting at people as they passed, trying to get them to join in the fun. And if he was making a complete fool of himself, well, he found that he was surprisingly okay with that. ”Come one, come all, to the Loreseeker’s Second Annual Riddle Contest. Think you’ve got what it takes to answer the toughest questions we could come up with? Only one way to find out!”

Pausing to let those words sink he, he eventually grinned. ”Plus, there’s a prize for everyone who gets a riddle correct. And a grand prize to the individual who is lucky, or smart, or nerdy enough to get the most riddles correct over the course of the contest. Are you brave enough to match your wits against mine in this grueling gauntlet of the mind?” At this point, he was just making shit up (except the part about the prizes, that was real). Still, hopefully it would be enough to entice people to show up.

The first riddle(s) will be presented 72 hours(ish) from now, and you will have 48 hours(ish) between each round to offer your answers! Each person who gets a riddle right will get a prize (just one per person, not per riddle). You can join and leave the contest at any point, but there will be a grand prize offered to the individual who gets the most riddles correct over the course of the contest.

p.s. We are also still accepting submissions for riddles, especially riddles about Caido!
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM