Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Loren was onto him. The man hadn't known him for too long and already he could tell how eager Oliver was for some prizes, but who could blame him? Nobody else seemed keen on joining him, at least not yet. With a shrug, Oliver focused on listening to the riddle. He wasn't the best at this kind of stuff, but he could give it a try.

As the riddle was spoken out loud, the blonde man let out a hum. It was a bit hard to just be stared at by Loren, a man who was waiting for his response. It added a bit of pressure. He did have one thing that gave him a bit more confidence: the ability to use persuasion. His eyes landed back on Loren and he spoke with confidence, hoping that his answer could possibly work out. "I think the answer is the Greatwood. It wasn't created by man, maybe by the Fae but most of it seems to be from nature. You cant really eat a place, but I'm sure there are tons of good fruit and other things that can be offered within it. It is a palace to those who reside, but many of us are incapable of visiting, which is why you said not to disturb." And with that, he watched with eager eyes, ready to see whether or not his answer was fitting enough.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Oliver - 12-21-2019, 04:01 AM