Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Damn! He was so close too! Close enough that Oliver wasn't actually mad at Tarasha for getting it over him. His pick was pretty close! He felt damn proud of himself. It helps that he didn't exactly care for the grand prize. All of his questions had already been answered, save for some things that wouldn't actually help anyone. Yeah, he has some narcissistic dreams, but he'd much rather help everyone else.

Speaking of those narcissitic dreams, time to get his prize he forgot to grab! He was stuck between the bracelet and ring, clearly trying to decide between the two, before he went with the ring. Hopefully, it'd fit. If not, nothing a little bit of magic cant help! "Thank you, Loren, for throwing this event...it's been fun." Fun to win shit, absolutely. He now had a cool dragon dagger AND a ring?! Amazing!

"Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna wait a bit before I join the Loreseekers, I already joined the Artist's Guild and, well, I need to do stuff with them first." He needed to show his time and dedication.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Oliver - 01-05-2020, 05:27 AM