Awoken
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Attraes stirred. Fingers tearing into the dirt before his grey eyes shot open to look at the young woman. He said nothing, just blinked several times as if assuring himself it wasn't a hallucination.

"Where...Where am I?" He muttered as he willed himself to turn onto his back. His clothes were tattered and worn, wherever he was before waking here...it was a less than civil setting. Slowly, ever so slowly he pushed himself to sit up, raising his hands to show he was unarmed.

Though as a small rodent like creature began to creep along side him, his hand quickly snapped onto it. It flesh quickly decaying and crumbling into his touch. His eyes shut for a moment before slowly opening to greet Ashetta once more.

"I don't intend to harm you...I'm just trying to collect myself...this is not Misthalyn…" The latter whispered as an outward thought as he took in the woodlands.

He glanced to his hand that held the rotted rodent and back to Ashetta as he released the creature to crumple onto the ground. "My magic is a means of survival...I don't intend to harm you, appearances not withstanding."

Attraes spoke in a manner of eloquence with the faintest of accents that certainly appeared foreign to any ear here.

"Attraes…" He spoke softly, cautiously moving his hand over his chest in greeting, as to not alarm the young woman.

Messages In This Thread
Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-04-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-18-2018, 04:36 AM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-18-2018, 02:50 PM