Personal Quest Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event]
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

"Still being an asshole, I see." With all the nonchalance of a teenager, Edy just pursed her lips slightly before shaking her head. "I think you'll remember that you did most of the damage. And it wasn't threat Loren. It was a promise that I wouldn't leave you." This last bit was said quiet pointedly since, you know, Loren had been doing quite a bit of leaving lately and Edy was very much still holding a grudge. She loved the idiot of course, but that didn't mean that she didn't also hate him right now too. Still, it hurt to have him so carelessly bring up what was a horrific encounter for them both so casually, especially since she'd thought that it was all in the past.

Before she could storm out or do something equally petulant, a flock (hoard? coven? what did you call possess gourds?) suddenly descended upon the pretty girl. Seeing as Loren was allowed to use fire, surely that mean she could as well?

Miming holding a bow and arrow, Edy knocked a fake arrow and when she let it fly (sound effects included), a bolt of fire raced towards one of the gourds, toasting it in midair.

It smelled pretty good actually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event] - by Edrei - 12-18-2018, 08:47 PM