Personal Quest Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Truthfully, Remi was both frustrated and relieved by the interruption that the gourds provided. This was not going to be an easy conversation he assumed and was not one that he was particularly ready to have. Diverting the course of a few bitey-pumpkins seemed as good as a distraction as any.

Startled by Loren's abrasive tone towards the woman who had entered, Remi blinked back his surprise. While it was true that the two men had really only spent time alone together, the times Remi had seen Loren out in public had usually been social occasions: weddings or political gatherings. Still, this was not like Loren. Perhaps this wasn't the right time to have this conversation with him at all. Indeed his response to the latest addition made Remi almost flinch at just how cold it was. Not knowing enough about the Launceleyns to peg Edrei as one of them, not for the first time Remi wondered about Loren's life and how it could be that someone might destroy his kitchen and carve a death threat on his wall, but not deign to tell Remi about it. However as Edy spoke it didn't take a genius to put two and two together and assume that she was family. Which of course meant that she might be responsible for the scars on Loren's body.

Remi didn't need to feel love for the former-duke to be immediately put on the defensive towards the teenager, but before he might have done or said something, pumpkins fell from a shelf above towards Amalia.

Unlike Loren, Remi knew nothing of magic and so superfluous gestures were used in place of proper focus. Suddenly a wooden arch would appear before Amalia like some bizarre oversized umbrella, hopefully diverting the pumpkins around her where Edrei could continue to burn them away.

R ? M I
Since you burned me at the stake, all of my feelings went away
At least there’s no feelings in my way

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-18-2018, 11:56 PM