Personal Quest Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Apparently Remi's attempt at creating a barrier over Amalia was not quite as clever as he had thought it would be. That, or the gourds were even more clever than he had given them credit for, which he didn't really think was possible.

As Loren gave him an instruction, the alchemist complied immediately. Turning his gaze towards Amalia, he extended one of his hands with a gentle beckoning motion. "I have only seen the gourds attack moving targets. Perhaps if we leave they will follow and leave the books alone." Both Loren and this woman seemed to be more focused on the safety of the books rather than themselves, and so he thought this a particularly good argument to make. The idea that Loren might have competition when it came to librarian wouldn't occur to him until later, but it would make him chuckle at the thought.

"Loren will not let any harm befall the books, I can promise you that." He encouraged just as Fifi disappeared and a book seemed to be whirling towards Edy. Reaching out with his own telekinesis to try and divert the book away from the younger Launceleyn, Remi turned his pale sea-glass green gaze back to Amalia.

R ? M I
Since you burned me at the stake, all of my feelings went away
At least there’s no feelings in my way

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-21-2018, 09:11 PM