blind eyes and a little bit of time
Phoebe!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
Hello, Phoebe.” He says softly in response to her own greeting, head tipping slightly for the crown that’s settled upon his head, held in place precariously, but she smiles when she spots it nonetheless and he nods at her comment. “Yes, I’m sure Frey appreciates it all.” A rumble of agreement, humming lightly as he glances out over the dance floor before he asks her to dance and looks back over.

She seems confused, though he can’t figure out why. Yes, he’d tried to keep his distance, but it hadn’t worked in the past. And what was a little dance, regardless? Meant nothing in comparison to what would come later, when the niceness of the festival is brought to destruction. But they don’t know this yet. And so he clicks his tongue slightly as she accepts, a charming smile crossing his face as his hand reaches for her own.

What are we waiting for then?” He asks, one hand grasping her own gently as he leads her out onto the floor, and once there he turns to her with his other hand resting gently on her hip. “So.” He begins before the music starts, a slow tune that he can sway with her to. “Fiat Lux seems bright in comparison to the rest of them.” Dark humor, relating to the Festival of Lights, LongNight, dark and terrible things.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
blind eyes and a little bit of time - by Sunjata - 12-24-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: blind eyes and a little bit of time - by Sunjata - 12-30-2019, 09:46 PM