shapes of pure emotion
FL Dancing with Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
A loud laugh leaves Oliver as he is dragged over to the dance floor. Or well, less dragged and more like he happily ran along with Harper, clearly excited to dance for the first time since coming here. He could vaguely remember dancing, but he hadn't really done it yet, so this should be a fun adventure. "I honestly haven't danced in ages, so I guess you'll have to take the lead." Oliver grins at the other man and throws in a wink at him, his voice ever so slightly flirty. And take the lead he does. Harper is easy to read when dancing, allowing the two to move smoothly, Oliver’s body gracefully sliding to where Harper commanded him to. All in all, it’s tons of fun.

Once the two had properly started dancing, Oliver was faced with a situation. An inner battle, of sorts. Should he wait before popping the question? Or what if he waited and then his entire chance was completely ruined. Once they weren’t moving around wildly, Oliver decided to take a chance. With a soft sigh, he smiled at Harper and spoke in a quiet, but genuine, tone. He didn't want to ruin the dancing for anyone else. "Would you possibly be interested in coming over to my place after the festival ends? I have alcohol back in my room and some baked goods, if you'd be interested." He had high hopes that Harper would accept his offer, wanting to spend way more time with the man. "Seeing as we probably wont be able to spend too much time together at the festival. You could show me some acrobatics and I could show you my tattoos and other talents."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-27-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-27-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-28-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-28-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-30-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-31-2019, 03:28 AM