shapes of pure emotion
FL Dancing with Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The two move beautifully together. Oliver puts all his trust into Harper and moves wherever the other man guides him, his feet falling gracefully and his body twirls around the other man, moving to the vibrant tune being sung to them. The time seemed to stop as Oliver moved in synch. A smile had appeared on his face and he truly was at peace.

The dancing slowed down and he found the perfect opportunity to pop his question. Part of him was worried Harper had plans already or maybe he’d find someone else to go home with, but instead he was happy to receive the exact response he wanted. Oliver grinned from ear to ear and he nodded. ”Great! We don’t have to drink too much, just light stuff. Just find me whenever you’re done and we can head back over.” He’d get the time to simply hang out with Harper, see how things were going with him.

”For now, I want you to show me what you got! Dance with me like there’s no tomorrow.”
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-27-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-27-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-28-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-28-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Harper - 12-30-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: shapes of pure emotion - by Oliver - 12-31-2019, 03:28 AM