lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Exiting the citadel’s shrine, the Wraith can’t help but have a secret little smile on her face. And to avoid looking so smugly pleased with herself, she flips her cloak hood up and walks briskly down a snow-swept side street, the black lengths billowing slightly behind her. Eventually she finds a secluded area and pauses for a moment, reaching out across the continent for her family - near or far, Samuel, Nate, Rexanna, Bastien, Clemente, Amun, and yes, even Zephoria would hear her voice in their heads.

Dearests, we have an assignment from The Voice. She wonders if they can hear the smile in her tone, the readiness in her mental voice. Meet me at the Safehouse tonight. Ah, well - There’s a pause, a hmmmm. Amun,  meet me at the Oasis and I’ll show you where it is. Rex… it’s your call, but feel free to sit this one out until the end. Plausible deniability and all. Don’t worry - she follows quickly, - no one’s going to get hurt.

Unless they try and stop them.

Assuming Clem will come with Bastien and/or Rex, she waits until the sun sets to teleport to the Oasis, picks up Amun, and then leads him to the Outskirts, where she enters an abandoned, derelict house. Lifting Sam’s cube, she descends the stairs to begin the family meeting.

--------------

Feel free to be there before W, and Amun, feel free to pp W getting ya there.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Wessex - 12-27-2019, 03:11 AM