lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Oh really?” is just about all she says at the mention of a secret sex room. They’ve been down this road before: Wessex needs to get laid, she’ll be less cranky, yes, yes, we know. And yet… and yet… it’s rather far down on her list of things to do, so Amun will have to excuse her for not jumping at the thought of having a room to actually fuck in again. “I’ll remember that name.” is about the only promise she makes as they enter the bunker. Wessex sets about lighting candles for appearance’s sake, even though they all know they don’t need them.

Rex is the first to arrive, and she’s greeted with a smile and a big hug. “You can see again!” Initially oblivious to the change, it takes Wessex a moment to catch that something is different. Holding her sister at arm’s length, she searches her face for what it is. “Wait - weren’t they? -” But then Sam comes down the ladder and she surrenders the woman to his exclamation. Mmmmmm. A happy thing between them is probably in order.

Catching Bastien’s complaint and offer, the Wraith can only chuckle and sigh. “It’s your safehouse too,” she remarks offhandedly. “Do whatever you like.”

Offering smiles for Nate and Clem, Wessex takes a seat, leaning forward, elbows on knees, and waits for them to finish their hellos. There’s no rush, no sense of urgency. Just a calm sort of eagerness. When they do finally settle - wherever - the demigod starts. “Thank you for coming. I was trying to find a shrine to the New Gods in Halo and obviously there wasn’t one there, but then our Lady came to me at the Old Gods shrine and agreed that building a shrine for her in Halo would be useful. Easier for us as we explore, and safer too. So, this is what we need to do:

Three of us need to gather metal that has been electrically charged. I have electric magic in me, so we really just need the metal. Another three need to go to deep into the Fangs and make a place or a shrine. Wherever, and whatever we want it to look like - just need a space made. And then those three need to meet the three who have the metal and we all need to go to the shrine together and pray.”

Finished, she looks from one face to the other, waiting for their inevitable questions. Which she may or may not be able to answer.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Wessex - 12-30-2019, 08:50 PM