lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RExANNA
the penumbra
She hugs the Wraith tight, cheerful fanged smile angled her way that grows even brighter as Wessex scans her. “Used to be blue. Voice thought I could start fresh.” She offers, a wink before Sam’s exclamation takes her by a small amount of surprise, and she approaches him briefly to reach for him and squeeze his arm with a nod. And Amun’s comment catches her as well, a lilting snicker leaving her lips. “Well, had I thought you’d take them to Halo, I might have let you have a better pair. What’s a poor blind girl to do?” She teases. As for how she got them? How does he think she did?

Storytime would come later, as she greets Nate with a cheerful smile however brief before she leans into Bastien as he takes up place along her side, kissing her cheek. Her green gaze flitting to her husband briefly, before catching Clemente’s approach and how he departs for the shadows. And that wouldn’t do, now would it? She reaches for the boy to pull him beside her and Bastien, arm tightening around his own to pin him there with a small wink.

The tasks are laid out, and while Rexanna doesn’t particularly think she should go scouting out Halo without meeting Neron first and council things, well, she gives the potter a swift glance and nod. “Did she specify how large the metal needed to be?” She asks, green eyes glinting toward Wessex with a small dark raised brow. If she created one, Wessex could do the same and they could have double the amount should they need it. But she doesn’t say it allowed, secrets are secrets after all, and she doesn’t know who all knows yet.

Sam mentions his fingers, and she looks over to him with her own small gasp of surprise. “Sam! You got your fingers back too?” She cheers to him, grinning widely. Well, it seemed the ragtag Ascended crew were back in tip top order. No need to worry, were there?
don't get cut on my edges
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Rexanna - 12-31-2019, 08:03 AM