lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh? She glances over at Samuel and notices that he does indeed have all his appendages back. Good for him. “Glad you’re whole,” she says quietly, after Rex’s exclamation. But ah, back to the matter at hand.

“That’s a great idea, but She was adamant about three of us doing each task. Doesn’t have to be a different three for each, but it does need to be three.” A shrug. “Which means that it may have to be the hard way. Unless someone wants to find a way to bite someone with creation magic.” A hunch says there’s something about a group of them doing a thing together than infuses the pieces with meaning, even if it’s just that they I don’t know how big. Most of her shrines are fairly small, and we know she doesn’t care for the pomp and circumstance of the Old Gods. Maybe pieces as tall as a person?” She really doesn’t know and is open to any suggestions they have to offer.

“It really doesn’t matter who does what, so long as we meet the numbers requirements. And I’d like to have who’s going to do what settled before we leave here.” Looking at the small group patiently, she waits for volunteers for each task.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Wessex - 01-02-2020, 09:24 PM