{OPEN} here comes the sun
OPEN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
It had only really been once that Oliver truly ventured into the Fae's territory. Originally, he had been far too scared that something would go awry. However, he soon grew far more comfortable with the idea of traveling alone thanks to Loren taking him to see Ludo's Woods. Maybe the confidence was a bit too much as he somehow ended up visiting alone. Remembering the path they somewhat took, Oliver managed to emerge into a beautiful forest. It wasn't nearly as terrifying as Ludo's Woods and he was able to relax.

There were a couple of reasons for why he wanted to venture out here. After the horrors of Fiat Lux, he needed to calm down and feel better. If he managed to meditate in the middle of a creepy woods, then surely he could be able to here as well? Plus, he was looking to gather some materials. He owed Safrin and Frey some offerings and he wanted to find something to give to them. Spices, shiny stones, or anything that could last a long time. Something that he couldn't easily find near his home to show his dedication to Safrin and thanks to Frey.

A part of him also wanted to get to know the Faes, to speak with one personally. The most experience he had with one was at the festival during spin the bottle, which hardly counted as a real interaction. Hopefully he wasn't disrespecting them so far.
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-22-2020, 08:44 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 03-17-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 03-25-2020, 05:13 AM