{OPEN} here comes the sun
OPEN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
The rustling of leaves quite literally caused Oliver to lurched back a bit, his foot falling down hard, crunching the leaves below him. His eyes shifted around before his neck finally craned upwards where he saw the small Fae. Visibly, Oliver's eyes grew wide. This was.... one of his first ever true encounters with a Fae and, well, he had no idea what to say. How to act. The last thing he expected was for the Fae to be so sassy, yet here he was, being playfully mocked by a Fae.

"Most are a bit more aware than me-" Yeah, Oliver was well aware of how blind he could be and that his blindness was.... a unique trait he held. Great job blonde boy. "I am pretty well aware... but if you're willing to tell me more then I'm all ears. I'm Oliver, what's your name?" Right now, he wasn't about to ask for the Fae to do anything too outrageous, so he stuck with the simple things. Sticking to the topic she brought up and asking for a name. It seemed appropriate and fine...hopefully.
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-22-2020, 08:44 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 03-17-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 03-25-2020, 05:13 AM