{OPEN} here comes the sun
OPEN
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
Nephele merely lifts a brow at his self-deprecation, not really caring about why he feels the need to disparage himself. She is not nearly so self-conscious, and so it unfortunately only lowers her esteem of him. "Then perhaps you should task yourself with learning awareness." Why he would continue to let himself be oblivious and easily endangered is beyond her.

She steps calmly off the branch, wings fluttering as she lowers herself smoothly to sit upon it instead, swinging one leg over the other as she stares imperiously down at the man. "Why would I deign to give you such knowledge? Perhaps you will mistake a similar looking berry and poison yourself, I wouldn't want to get in the way of that now would I?" Smoothly working around the impulse that keeps her from lying by utilizing her most saccharine, mocking sarcasm. Flicking fiery locks over her shoulder she stares down at him, toe tapping aimlessly in the air as she considers his question. "I am Nephele." All he needs to know really.
I ache in a language so old
even the earth no longer remembers

Messages In This Thread
{OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-22-2020, 08:44 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 03-17-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 03-25-2020, 05:13 AM