you take me where I want to be
For Zariah
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
A crown of gold;
A heart that’s harder than stone;
Coming to Halo was... strange. It felt so much like the antithesis to everything Peter had lived so far, the icy mirror to his sunbaked youth. At least he was dressed for it, scarves and sweaters and gloves wrapped tightly around him, keeping out the worst of the icy chill. The trip from the portal to the Citadel was gruelling, but he didn’t let a word of complaint pass his lips, and after a few days he was used to the numbing cold.

It was still a relief to be in a true city though, and even better, a palace. It loomed over everything, visible in all directions, and it was almost impossible for Peter to believe that he was in it. The manor had been nice, but this blew it out of the water. It had barely been a day, but the first thing Peter did was change into something that felt more appropriate, a warm black outfit, neater by far than his scarves and sweaters, and go to find Zariah.

It was only by her generosity that he was even here, and he wanted to thank her. And ensure that he knew any rules. And what was expected of him.
And it hurts a whole lot;
But it’s missed when it’s gone;
PETER

Messages In This Thread
you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-02-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-04-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 03:42 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-06-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-11-2020, 04:42 PM