you take me where I want to be
For Zariah
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah the Merciless
"No one gives you power - You take it"
"Good." she said simply, an approving smirk curving her lips. At least she wouldn't have to deal with Adam's foolishness amongst everything else. That Peter had heeded her warning, and not only spoke with but left the man behind, was a clear indication of his loyalties. To think that little twat thought he could take what she had already claimed as hers. Men were so foolish, no matter their inclinations.

"Simply let one of the serving maids know you wish to speak with the Warden. They will get you time with him when it is most convenient." she advised with a light shrug. Zariah didn't exactly pay attention to Neron's actual schedule, coming and going from his side when she wished it. Perks of being family and the Archmage. "That sounds like a good plan, Peter. Go help out the townsfolk. When I need you, you will know." she said, reaching up to fix a misplaced curl atop his head. "But for now I've business to attend to. I will see you soon, I am certain." she said, turning on her heel and walking away, the click of her heels echoing to nothing as she disappeared down the corridor.

--FIN

Messages In This Thread
you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-02-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-04-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 03:42 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-06-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-11-2020, 04:42 PM