Where the Wild Things Are
For Frey
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
Well, wasn't that and entrance?

While Delphia had had her own sexual experiences over the years and was certainly no prude, she had never been so filled with desire as this. Haunted eyes blinked as her breath came up short, momentarily overwhelmed and barely registering her sudden lack of clothes. But as Frey stepped into view, it melted away. She was still aroused - one couldn't exactly not be in the presence of Rae's Herald - but her adoration for the deity filled her eyes and inspired her smile. "It is an honor to meet you, Frey. You are as magnificent as I had heard." she said with a light laugh of amusement. She hadn't been able to quite imagine the descriptions of Frey before, but now that they stood before her, their body shifting from male to female, features in constant flux but distinctly attractive, and the warmth that grew in her belly made everything click into place. How wonderful Frey was, the essence of beauty and passion and pleasure distilled into one so perfect.

Though under the guidance of Rae, Frey was so full of life and all that made it flourish and bloom, and oh how she adored them for it.

Delphia laughed lightly at the idea of some teacher-student fetish, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "I am uncertain of that, but it is not outside the realm of possibility. You'd know far better than I." she said coyly, a flirtatiousness that was unusual to her tone coming forth. The daughter of Mort had never been one to seek out romantic or sexual relationships, rather allowed them to bloom as they would. She loved all so fully that discerning the difference between platonic and romantic was not really her concern, so deeply was she rooted in the emotional connection of love (if muddied slightly given she was only half goddess). But she had not come with the intent of simply meeting Frey - oh no, she would not call upon a god for something so frivolous - and so she asked her question so as not to waste their time. "Would you tell me of the monsters of LongNight in the Hollowed Grounds? They did not seem like any other sort of creature I have ever encountered." she asked, her expression slipping only slightly at mentioning the things that had caused her such terror. It had been a long time since she had been able to separate her feelings from the overwhelming nature of her demi-goddess abilities, and she'd rather know what these beings were to better assist the crossing of souls when it seemed so many passed due to their influence.

life is a dream walking
death is going home

Messages In This Thread
Where the Wild Things Are - by Delphia - 01-02-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Frey - 01-03-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Delphia - 01-04-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Frey - 01-07-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Delphia - 01-11-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Frey - 01-12-2020, 03:25 AM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Delphia - 01-16-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Frey - 01-21-2020, 04:23 PM