tread on me
Saffy with Oia and Kai!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
Well, he had told Kaimana of Arduinna when he had recounted his time with the blight – he had offered to show the demigod as well. But then Fiat Lux happened, and both Kai and Oia had been harmed. He can still recall the shriek of Oia as he picked up her brother, but they had made it. They were safe. They were healing day by day. And he still had his quiet vow to Kaimana to grant them.

When the time comes, he offers to show them the way to the shrine, to Arduinna where she remains, retaining the blight and the rest of it all – a cold chill coming over him despite the heat in the presence of it. “This is Arduinna, who holds the blight.” He rumbles to his two companions, Haai having spent the trek up here darting around and around the trees from branch to branch, before settling along his shoulder to peer at the statue and shrine beyond from jade eyes. Sunjata meanwhile, rubs at his compass tattoo along his neck almost feeling awkward to be so near it.

Turning to the shrine,  he has nothing to offer other than himself and the two demigods he brings with, and he hopes it might be enough. “Safrin?” He asks quietly, stepping aside and lowering his head in his own quiet prayer, making room for Kaimana and Oia’i’o to pray if they wish to as well.
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
tread on me - by Sunjata - 01-02-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: tread on me - by Oia'i'o - 01-03-2020, 07:29 PM
RE: tread on me - by Kaimana - 01-12-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: tread on me - by Random Event - 01-13-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: tread on me - by Sunjata - 01-13-2020, 10:18 PM