only shooting stars break the mold
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
Enough had happened for Oliver to feel like he had to visit Frey. Before, he had tried to pray to the god to only be met with complete silence. This time, however, he had a newfound confidence. Maybe it’s because of actually hearing Frey or maybe it’s something else, but he has chosen to visit the shrine.

Like many other times, Oliver arrived with a basket. He...wasn’t really sure what to bring. What do you bring for a god of sex? Well, he decided to go with a variety of things. First was a wooden....dildo? It looked as close to a dick as Oliver could find at the market. Perfect, right? He also brought some fresh fruit, including some cherry like berries. Finally he found a nice scented liquid of sorts that was supposed to be a perfume or something. He wasn’t really sure but they all reminded him of Frey.

Kneeling down, he presented the basket before him. ”Frey, please bless me with your presence. I wish to thank you for giving me my life, for allowing me to live. As well, I have questions I wish to ask you. I want your guidance so I may live a happy and proper life.” Ah yes. Of course he still had questions for the god, but wasn’t that to be expected?
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
only shooting stars break the mold - by Oliver - 01-02-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-03-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:39 PM