there are moments that the words don't reach
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Honeyed eyes glanced at the soup briefly, before settling back on her work, carefully separating ingredients with skilled precision. "That's kind of you, thank you." she said quietly, a bit automatically. Responding in the way that was necessary for social convention was simple, mindless, requiring little to no thought at all - which was how she preferred it. To think to much allowed her mind to wander much to afield of Frey's sanctuary.

The midwife took the next ingredient from the summoner without a word, without hardly any acknowledgement at all in fact. Phoebe was clearly far and away, only present enough to focus on her task, unable or unwilling to engage with reality more than she absolutely had to. She was a healer after all. Healers did not get to rest when the wounded still needed tending and medicines. And there was no healing this healer, wounds far too deep, heart shattered into too many pieces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are moments that the words don't reach - by Phoebe - 01-03-2020, 01:32 PM