there are moments that the words don't reach
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
As Phoebe showed some signs of life, Loren stirred himself, sitting up straighter and giving her an encouraging look. However, he couldn’t keep the confusion from his voice. ”You...I’m sorry a plant that does what?” Shaking his head, he held out his palm. ”I can help with many of those, and I can definitely help with the summoned animal.” A fly appeared in his hand, motionless. "If you'd like, of course."

The midwife’s concern about Frey was legitimately confusing to the Launceleyn, and it showed. "I wasn't aware that was how friendship worked." His eyes narrowed as he studied her features once again.

Then the confusion and the edge bled out of him, and he sighed more than a bit guiltily, looking aside. "No, I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that." His gaze snapped back to her at her at her question. "Of course I do." The words came out firmly and without hesitation.
LOREN
Not quite an open book

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are moments that the words don't reach - by Loren - 01-05-2020, 03:42 AM