this day like so many others (open)
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She sighs at the mention of Deepfrost. ”It seems entirely unfair that Deepfrost hits us well before the rest of the island,” she says, though it is clear she does not expect anything different. That is their lot in life, and in truth, even with the portals open and the possibility of moving before her, she would not leave. Halo is home, even if that means suffering through another Deepfrost, buried beneath mountains of snow and huddled by the fire for warmth. She isn’t sure her newfound cold resistance magic will even be enough to help when the weather turns for the worse. ”You know where to find me if you need anything,” she adds, always willing to help the Olson’s out.

Weaver listens as he answers her question, nodding at the mention of Wessex. ”She seems to be around a lot,” Weaver notes, having met the demi-god herself. She’d also seen the woman in Torchline on multiple occasions, so she didn’t think it particularly nefarious, though she couldn’t help but wonder what exactly The Voice had her children doing. More portals, certainly. But was that really it?

”Your brother sounds like me, and you sound like my brother,’ she adds with a chuckle. ”Korbin suggested our first trip to the Grounds, but after that, he hasn’t left and seems to hate that I keep leaving.” There was a world out there to explore. Opportunities. Possibilities. And she would be lying if she said she didn’t wonder if Halo could be restored to what it once was, before it became the unforgiving Tundra they all knew so well. ”The Hallowed Grounds are still largely a ruin, though Torchline is rather enjoyable. In either there is good trading though.” New foods with colors they only dreamed of in Halo, for starters.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
this day like so many others (open) - by Weaver - 01-03-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 01-03-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 03-29-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 03-30-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Weaver - 03-31-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 03-31-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 04-04-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: this day like so many others (open) - by Noah - 04-14-2020, 06:35 PM