Storytelling
OPEN!
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

"You aren't wrong in that regard... it was a silly question really, wasn't it?" Isla's lips quirked up in a smile, and she lifted the lantern higher as Celosia approached so she could better look at the text she held. The squiggles and symbols were impossible and frustrating to look at, the healer sighing and shaking her head. "These books far outnumber those I can read, and I haven't found anything like a translation text either. I did meet someone, though, who had begun to decipher one of the books..."

Indeed, Jigano's ability to translate even a small part of the tome he'd been carrying was impressive. He might have his hands full with all of these books, if he did succeed in creating a cipher.

"Me? Oh, I was trying to find... well. Anything on that creature which lurks around the Spire. When the group of warriors attacked it, one of them was bitten. It seems its fangs contain venom, and I'm trying to create an antidote. Any information on it would help..." She hadn't found anything yet, though.

Isla
the flesh is weak

Messages In This Thread
Storytelling - by Celosia - 12-05-2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Storytelling - by Isla - 12-28-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Storytelling - by Celosia - 12-31-2018, 04:19 PM
RE: Storytelling - by Isla - 01-01-2019, 06:17 PM