[seasonal event] in-between good days
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
in a world where you can do anything: love
the honeysuckle princess
Phoebe gathered her things as Melita patted the spot on the log, standing to follow her. Pim rose as well, the dragonling lumbering alongside his companion, silvery pink eyes focused on the vampire gourd. He half-yawned, half-roared a greeting to the animated pumpkin, before plopping back down at Phoebe's feet as she sat on the log. His head lifted and rested on her lap, which was where the midwife ended up setting her weaving.

"I'm..." she started softly, her gaze distant, But she faltered, pausing, unsure what to say. Miserable? Dead inside? Grieving? There were no really good words for her to say. She wasn't okay or fine or anything people would want to hear, and she lacked the energy to lie, which she couldn't do convincingly even on a good day. "I'm....alive." she said at length, a sigh parting her lips as she carefully wove some honeysuckle into the weft of her basket. "Do you need any medication for any pain or sleep? I can make you some if you do." she offered.
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] in-between good days - by Melita - 01-04-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: [seasonal event] in-between good days - by Phoebe - 01-11-2020, 07:48 PM