[seasonal event] in-between good days
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
there's always a glimmer in those
She nodded at the gratitude, then slipped away when it grew silent and hushed; perhaps nothing left to be said after the heartache and anguish. Melita wasn’t about to surge back into the topic, and couldn’t think of any safe options after. While her hands worked back on the basket, more than half-finished now, tucking some strands of fronds and sticks back upon themselves, thoughts multiplied and deviated, struggling for a subject matter that wasn’t morose or ridiculous. The only thing she could double back upon was a hastily made promise multitudes of seasons ago – a sigh slipping in between. “Sorry I never brought back any of that sludge from the bottom of the Spire.” Not that it mattered much now; but she’d always been a girl comprised of convictions and stalwart boundaries. “I tried to. I definitely remember going there. But everything else was a disaster.” Wessex following her in, trying to stop her? The pestilence had inflicted and scorned her cranium; and sometimes she wondered if it was better to not remember everything.
who have been through the dark
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] in-between good days - by Melita - 01-04-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: [seasonal event] in-between good days - by Melita - 01-22-2020, 09:43 PM