Plot Advancing PQ long live the mountains that we moved
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
For the task that Neron set before Loren, he’d asked Peter and Kiada along. They’d arranged to meet just outside the cave that housed the portal. The summoner had dropped off a sack of smoked venison for the guards there when he first passed through this morning. Since then, he’d shifted into the form of a goose, and waited in the cold for his companions to arrive. When they showed up, he’d send a pulse of welcome and gratitude towards them.

Thank you, both of you, for coming. We’re looking for something called mageglass that’s rumored to be in the Fangs. It reacts oddly to Abandoned magic. He tilted his head at his fellow Attuned. I can answer any questions you might have upon the way. Peter, if you need a lift, let me know and we can work something out. Pausing long enough to see what the adopted Launceleyn needed, if anything (and sending a pulse of affection towards the other man), Loren took a running start before pumping his wings and lifting himself into the air.

Flying through the Fangs, his eyes sought out one of the many caves that peppered the mountain range. Soon a dark shape caught his gaze, and he landed in front of it. Shifting into a honey badger, he padded forward, peering into the darkness of the cave entrance. I’ll take point. Keep your eyes peeled for danger. With that, he plunged into the darkness.

This is an Attuned-only Plot Advancing PQ! There are two additional spots, and they have been filled.

Peter
Kiada
open up all your skies
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
long live the mountains that we moved - by Loren - 01-04-2020, 08:53 PM