mistakes will be made
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
Of course news would spread, the town was small in comparison, and it had been posted on the notice board. At the Oasis, perhaps symbolic of where they’d met this time last year. Perhaps symbolic of how much he loved the water. Perhaps it meant none of that and it was done to mock him. He didn’t know where it left him. He’d been told to stick to bed rest, but he couldn’t follow that either. And much like how Loren found him, Oliver will find him sitting on a stool on the inside of the bar, fiddling with something or other, Haai yipping a greeting from her gargoyles perch above.

Oliver.” He manages to say through a hoarse voice, no time for nicknames or amusement. Indeed, it looks more like Sunjata is preparing for a funeral rather than a wedding. Perhaps that was what it was, in the end. A slow, painful march to his death.

He exhales a crackling breath before his horned head lifts to meet the blonde man. “What can I do for you?” He asks, head tilting, earrings glinting in the low light of the bar.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-05-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-05-2020, 06:11 AM