mistakes will be made
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
It is essentially back to square one, because Sunjata’s shut down – he’s to himself, closed off, unmoved, short, and gods he’s tired. He focuses on the grains of the wood in the bar tabletop when Oliver speaks next, steel gaze haunted and shadowed as he reaches up to rub at the back of his neck while Haai moves over to hop onto his lap, and Sunjata lowers his hands to his companion, fingers pressing into the dark long coat she bears. “I’m drowning.” He puts it simply, gaze finally lifting to Oliver. “Some sort of respiratory distress that’s pretty bad, so.” A shake of his head, before it tilts and he looks away from Oliver.

The mention of a dart board, however? He’s not sure where one could be – but certainly he has enough daggers to make do with a makeshift one if Oliver wishes to make the target. “I don’t have one set up, but we could make one if you wanted.” He suggests, fingers curling into Haai’s fur as she peers at him from wide emerald eyes. Whether Oliver does it or not, doesn't matter to him. He doesn't care at this point, having already given up before it all begins. He doesn't even notice the choice the blonde makes, too focused on the drowning of his own vices.

- FIN
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-05-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-05-2020, 06:11 AM