Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
Oh it absolutely was a lost bet, but the bet won’t quite be yet done until the vows are said and the rings are placed. Perhaps they’re both losing, in the end, but all he can do is huff a small crackling sigh to Adam as the man suggests an idea as though he hasn’t thought of it. A muscle feathers in his jaw as he clenches it, fighting to keep the horns from appearing, and he turns back to look at Adam.

See, the thing is that this is the bluff. She doesn’t think I’ll do it, and after so many times of her asking knowing I’ll back down, I’m tired of it.” His voice is low; only for him and Adam to hear. “So the bet isn’t quite won yet, and I don’t want her to be right again.” Stubborn is as stubborn does, he supposes. But he’s tired of it all, tired of giving and giving and giving, only to have that be the culminating factor in how he can’t help.

He can’t recall how many times he’d told her she wouldn’t like to be married to him. At least now she’ll find out.
you made your choice.
do you regret it yet?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Sunjata - 01-06-2020, 09:13 PM