{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
That....wasn't quite it. "I mean....we don't really have gods. We have...er...the easiest way to call them is nature spirits? They just...help to make the seasons work, make the weather...they aren't godly, no, but we respect them and have celebrations dedicated to them...but they don't like being called gods or being worshiped." It was weird describing this to someone, especially when he couldn't use the proper terminology. Robin knew better than to use big, unknown words on someone who is unfamiliar with customs. This should hopefully give Loren a good grasp of how things worked back home.

After the outburst, Robin started to calm down. He placed a hand on the back of his neck and turned his eyes away. He didn't want to accept this and knew that he wouldn't believe it, not for a while at least. "So all I can do is just...what? What do I do now?" According to Loren, all of his old life was going to be whisked away, yanked from him and thrown into a fire. All his hard work just- gone.

It was less of being a burden and more like Robin simply wanting to do things for himself. He knew he could do it and therefore, why waste the space? Let someone who actually needs it stay with him, not some dude who knows how to live alone and can manage himself perfectly fine. "I'm uh....I'm studying business...or I was. I wanted to, you know, run a company. Since you asked..." He wanted to be a boss, help to make all the little things work. Speak with other big and important people. Be someone others turn to for help.

"I feel like shit, but that's all emotional and mental stuff. Nothing physical is really bothering me. I don't feel hurt and it feels nice out. Is the weather always this good here?" If so, that'd be fantastic. No more snow, no more shitty weather. Sounds perfect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-06-2020, 04:23 AM